The Enrolled Agents of Greater Cleveland Chapter (EAGC) of OSSEA is a unique chapter in Ohio. The chapter is made up of three distinct “Networking Groups”. In order to facilitate the varying schedules of its members, each of these groups holds its own educational meetings at different times of the day and at different locations in the Northern Ohio region. The chapter produces one meeting notice that informs all members of the date, location, and meeting topics for that month.
Southwest Breakfast Networking Group
- Meetings: Second Tuesday of each month year-round.
- Location: Varies between Strongsville Library and Holiday Inn/Strongsville.
For information, contact Linda Gasparatos EA.
Downtown Networking Group
- Meetings: Second Thursday of each month (except February through April).
- Location: Information to follow
- Networking @ 11:30 AM, Lunch @ noon, Education @ 12:30 PM
- For information contact Frank Petak, EA.
Carl Storm Networking Group
- Meetings: First Thursday of each month (except February through April and no July meeting).
- Location: Medina Rodeway Inn (near I-71 and Rt. 18).
- Education @ 7 PM
- For information contact David Pickett, EA.
Katherine Jindra, EA, CPA, President
James Oliver, EA, Vice President
Carolyn Wolfert, EA, Treasurer
Linda Gasparatos, EA, Secretary
David Pickett, EA, Director of Carl Storm Group
Pam Burda, Director at Large
Frank Petak, EA, Director of Midday Group
Maxine Labosky, Director of Morning Group
James Oliver, EA, Immediate Past President