The Ohio State Society of Enrolled Agents (OSSEA) is the professional society representing Enrolled Agents (EAs) in Ohio, and is an affiliate of the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA). Its members are licensed by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), including examination, collection and appeals functions.
This website is the information and resource center for OSSEA members associates. We encourage all tax practitioners to consider the benefits of joining and applying for membership. For other visitors, we invite you to find an EA to assist you with your tax preparation and representation needs.
Our purpose is to empower the Enrolled Agent by pursuing the following:
- Maintain a strong society through local chapter participation and growth of membership
- Gain public awareness of its members
- Advocate the rights of our profession
- Maintain professionalism through life-long learning
- Promote the position of its members with government agencies
Find out all that membership in NAEA has to offer tax professionals. From top-notch education to invaluable networking opportunities, there are so many reasons to join! Join NAEA
Existing members can learn everything available in NAEA’s Tools for Members by watching this tutorial.